UnequivocalEleQuant's Holomorphic Embedding Load-flow Method (HELM™) is based on breakthrough, patented, and non-iterative method.
High VisibilityAt last, operators and managers are able to trust grid visibility through HELM™ based platforms.
Efficient Capital SpendingEleQuant’s breakthrough in transmission grid technology provides tools that allow to maximize efficient use of capital and decrease O&M.
HELM™-FlowSimulation and analysis tool for transmission and distribution that delivers fast, accurate workflow solutions.
- First year of NASA project SBIR phase-II S3.03-9774 (SBIR 2014-2) concluded successfully. July 30, 2016 Posted in: News
- EleQuant has renewed the maintenance of AGORA product with Pacific Gas and Electric for the next three years. July 15, 2016 Posted in: News
- EleQuant starts a new NASA project with PC Krause June 21, 2016 Posted in: News
- ISO New England renews maintenance for EleQuant’s analysis and simulation tool HELM-Flow V2. May 10, 2016 Posted in: News
- EleQuant’s products have been used in the recently completed EU funded project iTesla. April 20, 2016 Posted in: News
- New publication on the HELM method accepted in IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS journal. February 1, 2016 Posted in: News
48 Terra Vista Ave. #D
San Francisco, CA 94115