It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching, or one of the links below, can help.
- The EleQuant team participated in EnergyTech2016, in Cleveland OH (USA)
- First year of NASA project SBIR phase-II S3.03-9774 (SBIR 2014-2) concluded successfully.
- EleQuant has renewed the maintenance of AGORA product with Pacific Gas and Electric for the next three years.
- EleQuant starts a new NASA project with PC Krause
- ISO New England renews maintenance for EleQuant’s analysis and simulation tool HELM-Flow V2.
- EleQuant’s products have been used in the recently completed EU funded project iTesla.
- New publication on the HELM method accepted in IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS journal.
- Toni Trias, founder of EleQuant, participates in EnergyTech2015, in Cleveland OH (USA)
- NASA project SBIR Phase-I final report exceeded the space agency’s expectations.
- Toni Trias’ HELM method is presented at the DOE Advanced Grid Modeling Workshop (AGMW)
Try looking in the monthly archives.