- Contact us
- Members Only
- Products and Solutions
- Sitemap EN
- Toni Trias’ HELM method is presented at the DOE Advanced Grid Modeling Workshop (AGMW)
- NASA project SBIR Phase-I final report exceeded the space agency’s expectations.
- Toni Trias, founder of EleQuant, participates in EnergyTech2015, in Cleveland OH (USA)
- New publication on the HELM method accepted in IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS journal.
- EleQuant’s products have been used in the recently completed EU funded project iTesla.
- ISO New England renews maintenance for EleQuant’s analysis and simulation tool HELM-Flow V2.
- EleQuant starts a new NASA project with PC Krause
- EleQuant has renewed the maintenance of AGORA product with Pacific Gas and Electric for the next three years.
- First year of NASA project SBIR phase-II S3.03-9774 (SBIR 2014-2) concluded successfully.
- The EleQuant team participated in EnergyTech2016, in Cleveland OH (USA)
- EQ-KIDS has been awarded an STTR Phase I project with NASA as prime contractor.
- EleQuant Inc. has successfully concluded Phase II of the SBIR project for NASA.
- Phase I of the STTR project for NASA concluded with success.
- Phase II of the STTR research project for NASA
Sitemap created with WP Realtime Sitemap.