UnequivocalEleQuant's Holomorphic Embedding Load-flow Method (HELM™) is based on breakthrough, patented, and non-iterative method.
High VisibilityAt last, operators and managers are able to trust grid visibility through HELM™ based platforms.
Efficient Capital SpendingEleQuant’s breakthrough in transmission grid technology provides tools that allow to maximize efficient use of capital and decrease O&M.
HELM™-FlowSimulation and analysis tool for power flow studies that delivers fast, accurate, and unequivocal solutions
- Phase I of the STTR project for NASA concluded with success. July 15, 2017 Posted in: News
- EleQuant Inc. has successfully concluded Phase II of the SBIR project for NASA. July 15, 2017 Posted in: News
- EQ-KIDS has been awarded an STTR Phase I project with NASA as prime contractor. May 1, 2017 Posted in: News
- The EleQuant team participated in EnergyTech2016, in Cleveland OH (USA) December 1, 2016 Posted in: Events
- First year of NASA project SBIR phase-II S3.03-9774 (SBIR 2014-2) concluded successfully. July 30, 2016 Posted in: News
- EleQuant has renewed the maintenance of AGORA product with Pacific Gas and Electric for the next three years. July 15, 2016 Posted in: News